We carry an “A” rating with the BBB and are a “BBB Accredited” recipient!
Sales reps are specially trained to work with your insurance company to:
• Submit the claim as your representative specialist & contractor
• Set up a time for your adjuster to meet us & inspect the damage
• We meet with your adjuster onsite and prepare all needed paperwork
• Diagram & take all measurements for your roof
• Help you with shingle, venting, & color options
Only if requested: Provide customers information on upgrade shingles & vents (we do NOT “upsell”-EVER!!!)
• Work with insurance adjusters on all “back end” claim paperwork after adjuster meeting
We are trained to overcome objections, denied claims, and reluctance from your insurance company-We do this everyday. This is a specialty training homeowners just do not have!
What do we charge for doing this? NOTHING!!!!!!
If the insurance company does not accept your claim of damage, you are NOT OBLIGATED to Advantage Home Improvement, Inc. in any way-Period!