On homes that can be repaired, it is extremely important that measures be taken immediately to minimize additional storm damage. From tarping your roof to boarding-up window openings, the storm damage repair contractors at MSi Roofing are always available — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year — to provide emergency services to protect your property. Severe wind can also often causestorm damages hidden from routine inspection, such as split or twisted framing or misaligned walls. Regardless of the extent of storm damage, we are a professional insurance restoration company which specializes in providing storm damage repair, emergency services and restoring your property with minimal disruption to your everyday life.
What can you do if your home needs storm damage repair?
There are some steps you can take before we arrive. However, always put your health and safety first. Many of the injuries that occur from tornadoes, hail, and ice storms actually occur during the clean-up process, well after the storm has subsided. Please do not take any unnecessary risks, but time is critical in minimizing additional damages.
- Contact a qualified storm damage repair contractor, like MSi Properties.
- Report the storm damage to your insurance company as soon as possible. Most companies have a toll-free call center number or you can report the loss to your agent.
- If you have lost power, and it is safe to do so, remove perishable foods from your refrigerator and freezer. The odor created by spoiled food is usually difficult to remove.
- If you have not lost power, be very careful to watch for wires that may have been pulled down by wind or falling tree limbs.
- Keep a listing of anything you have discarded and receipts for any expenses you incur in protecting your property.
- If you must relocate, even temporarily, give your insurance company a phone number where you can be reached.
You want your home back to the condition it was in prior to the storm damage. At MSi Roofing, we know just how to do that.
Storm damage repair services include:
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within a few hours
- Prompt storm damage assessment and estimate from trained insurance restoration contractors
- High powered water extraction equipment used to remove the majority of water (from carpets and padding)
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers and air movers used to remove any remaining moisture
- Reconstruction of the affected areas (if necessary)
- Sanitation, deodorization and air purification
- Assistance with the insurance claims process
Benefits to the Homeowner
- We get your property back to normal faster. Many water damage jobs require little or no demolition and our innovative drying methods means most repairs are completed in a few days instead of weeks.
- We can save your personal possessions. Using specialized equipment and cleaning methods, we can often clean and restore the contents of your home (i.e., furniture, clothing, artwork, electronics and computers) back to their prior condition.
- We assist with the insurance claims process. As one of the best storm damage repair contractors and insurance restoration companies, we will work with you and your insurance company to help speed the settlement of your claim.
If you need storm damage repair for your home, call the storm damage repair experts at MSi Roofing!